Welcome. Here you will find a little information about
Me, about how I define this lifestyle for Myself and a few links I've
found about Dominance and submission (and BDSM) Please make Y/yourself
comfortable and enjoy Y/your stay.
- Chat handle: Harpoon
- Real name: Sir Steven
- Age: 27 years old ( born Oct. 22, 1973 )
- Height: 5ft 4in tall
- Weight: 145lbs (+/-)
- Hair: Dark blond
- Eyes: Green
- Occupation: Newspaper Photographer
- Single guy, but involved with someone...
- Musician ('cello and electric bass)
- From Western New York State, southwest of Buffalo
My requirements in a submissive:
- I look for a submissive who is her own person.
Someone who doesn't need a Dominant to live their life for them or to control
their every move but chooses to let Another take the reigns once in a while.
I like a submissive with spirit, with a playfulness that shows she is confident
in who and what she is. And maybe someone with a little mischief in her.
=) I want someone I can share with, as Dominant/submissive and as two people
who enjoy each others company. I'm looking for someone who has a need to
give themselves over to Another as a sign of true friendship/love, not
just because a submissive must give themselves to a Dominant. I need a
submissive with respect for herself and a love and fascination with the
BDSM D/s lifestyle. The MOST important think I'm looking
for in a submissive is a true friend, someone who has a variety of interests
beyond D/s that mirror My own and a similar 'philosophy' towards life.
- I look for a sort of "equal."
I don't believe one partner should be above another in any relationship.
I feel that a Dominant and submissive are two halves that make up a whole,
different, but not unequal. I hope to give as much as I take/accept in
a relationship, ANY relationship. I actually try to give as much as
I can because I like making people happy... What I DO NOT want is a submissive
with low self-esteem, someone who considers themselves "unworthy"
and can't view themselves as unique and precious. W/we A/all are, I'm just
not in this lifestyle to be a counselor... I do that enough as is. =Þ
- to choose those who i wish to play with, or decline
to play with.
- to choose with discretion those whom i might
- to kindly say no, without reason or explanation.
- to set the limits in which i am comfortable exploring
- to limit how far any boundaries may be pushed
- to stop a scene if i am uncomfortable, scared,
hurt or otherwise.
- to use a safeword at anytime
- to be 'myself' and not roleplay if do not wish
- to be a person, not just a submissive, and enjoy
proceedings, parties, gatherings as an equal (with due respect of course)
- to explore any avenue i or W/we choose and not
be obligated to be strictly 'submissive.'
- to offer my submission to others, and take it
back if they don't see it as a gift or if they fail to see my safety as
- of communicating FULLY her needs, dreams, limits,
fears and expectations.
- to not only look out for herself, but for others
as well who might be in bad situations.
- to stop anything in which she feel uncomfortable
regardless of others' opinion.
- to carry herself in a respectable manner and
not be misleading or dishonest in her communication or behavior.
- to think not only of her feelings and desires,
but respect and acknowledge those of others.
- to realize W/we are all human and that both sub/Dom
can make mistakes and errors.
- to not force her expectations on others if they
not wish it, but also rationally consider theirs on herself.
( the submissive rights and
responsibilities come courtesy of squire_todd,
a submissive at Fantassia's and in real life )
BDSM and D/s Links:
Books worth reading:
Where to find Me chatting:
comments, and suggestions are HIGHLY encouraged.
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
this page has been visited
times since July 21st, 1998
It was last updated September 1st, 2001.
I have this page courtesy of
Fantassia's Palace Gold Membership plan along with a WHOLE BUNCH of other
cool features. Get your Gold
Membership today! =)